Thursday, October 23, 2008

When baba hits the right keys...


This is when I was in temporary accomodation at Teda, Rohit, Parashar & Vikas's House. Of course I was using their laptop for chatting & stuff. This conversation is when I was chatting with baba & then for a moment went to the bathroom. When I came back I saw Rohit, my senior on the laptop and he was talking to baba... as Jay!
"Let's have some fun" they said, "we'll get you a ticket back to India, now... lol". I knew baba, so I gave a 'go ahead' to Rohit.
Expecting some conservative answers to immature questions that he fired, Rohit tried to make baba serious....read on to find out more.

vishwanath takle: hey poraa.......
jay takle: hi
jay takle: how r u doing
jay takle: i am good
jay takle: i miss u all
vishwanath takle: so long, where were you?
jay takle: i was having a bath
jay takle: need to be clean
jay takle: these seniors are very picky about cleanliness
vishwanath takle: now there are very few days for you to go to your new accomodation
jay takle: yeah
jay takle: i am waiting for that anxiously
jay takle: these seniors are a pain
jay takle: they harass me
jay takle:
vishwanath takle: is it you or are your seniors chatting?
jay takle: na its me
jay takle: why whatz wrong ?
jay takle: is it english
jay takle: listen i am at rutgers now
jay takle: and my english needs to spick and span
jay takle: i am an anzreezi babu now
jay takle: understand my feelings
vishwanath takle: yes i know that you are trying to be angrejee
jay takle: thanks
jay takle: only expected from somebody like you
jay takle: so how r u doing ?
jay takle: kasa chalale aahe?
vishwanath takle: but there is a lot of difference between english people and americans
jay takle: aata tar tumhala khatri patdlieeee aslel ke meech jay? (At least now do you believe its me, jay?)
vishwanath takle:every thing is going ok.
vishwanath takle: ho ho.....  (yes, yes)
jay takle: aannkhin kay?  (what else?)
jay takle: kay chalu aahe sadhya? (what's going on these days?)
jay takle: aai kashi aahe? (How's mom?)
vishwanath takle: today I cleaned your wardrobe.
jay takle: and what did u find?
jay takle:
jay takle: dad thatz personal ...
jay takle:
vishwanath takle: aai is alright. She just came back from Pritesh dada's daughter's barasa.
vishwanath takle: I lined up your clothes
jay takle: aahhhh
jay takle: thanks dad u r the best
jay takle: i miss u baba
vishwanath takle: and I am planning to use some of them.
jay takle: not going to fit u
vishwanath takle: few I already tried.
jay takle: and are they still intact
jay takle: baba ek prashn veecharraycha hota? (Dad can I ask you a question)
vishwanath takle: so I am going to be very rich in clothes
jay takle: feerang soon chalel ka? (Will a feerang daughter-in-law do?)
vishwanath takle: yes you can ask anything. Do not be afraid, I was your friend before and now.
jay takle: veecharla na (I asked already)
jay takle: bagha tari (have a look)
jay takle: poonha veecharu ka? (shall I ask again?)
vishwanath takle: yes
jay takle: feerang soon chalel ka? (Will a feerang daughter-in-law do?)
vishwanath takle: a cha maila go on. (He excitedly told me to go on)
jay takle: ikadchya pori changlya aastat (The girls here are nice)
vishwanath takle: be bindhast. (No fear)
jay takle: photo patvoo ka? (should I send a photo?)
jay takle: ek changli pori disli aahe (I have seen a nice girl)
vishwanath takle: I know now that it is not jay, must be some senior.
jay takle: baba
jay takle: hey kay (what's this?)
jay takle: kay samjtata mala (what do you think of me)
jay takle: underestimate karu naka (don't underestimate me)
vishwanath takle: then give me key word what is my fathers name.
jay takle: harishchandra
jay takle: aankin kahi paheje (do you need anything else?)
jay takle: secret birth mark?
jay takle: aayechya babacha naav shantaraam (Mom's dad's name Shantaraam)
vishwanath takle: o.k I believe you. but remember that gory porgi baghun tichya mage gelas tar abhyasachi wat lagel. (but remember if you go after a girl because she's american you will screw up your studies)
jay takle: te thaaook aahe mala (I know that)
jay takle: me kadjee gheyen (I will take care)
jay takle: tashi hi aata aabhyasachi faarshi haus rahili nahi .. (anyways I am not really interested in studying anymore)
vishwanath takle: now I am confident that it's some one else.
jay takle: ask another question?
jay takle: veechara ki? (ask)
jay takle: aaj me mood madhe aahe (I am in mood today)
vishwanath takle: forget it ata mazi daru chi nasha utrel (forget it, this is just going to sober me up)
jay takle: ok ok
jay takle: back to jay mode
jay takle: it was lovely chatting with u uncle
jay takle: jay is safe sound and committed....
vishwanath takle: oho that's nice . I am happy that he is in good hands.

He really is Daddy Cool! 

5 comments:

Srini Iyer said...

it was fun till i read the end.. you really need to translate if you wish to cater to non marathis.. cmon..now i hv to go down with the suspense :D

Anonymous said...

I think that was superb! I mean, How can someone read so well between the lines!

Jay Takle said...

Is this snemagic?

Vishnuvardhanan Vijayakumar said...

Brilliant! :)

Anonymous said...

Veda aahes ka re tu? Akkal aahe ka? Kahihi kay lihitos blog var?